Will new non teachables ever be added?
i think more non teachable (Default kinda?) perks would be epic and would make the game more exciting. Like each mid chapter update one new killer and survivor perk were added.
i think more non teachable (Default kinda?) perks would be epic and would make the game more exciting. Like each mid chapter update one new killer and survivor perk were added.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like BHVR probably wants to touch up all the old global perks before doing that although I'm doubtful. Although I'd love one new free perk on each side every new chapter personally.
I'd say they need to revamp a lot of the old general perks (like they did kindred and no one left behind just now).