He is. I'm not 100% sure if he's the tallest (the Demogorgon is pretty big, but it's slouched over), but he's definitely girthy. Solid contender for heftiest chonk.
He is. I'm not 100% sure if he's the tallest (the Demogorgon is pretty big, but it's slouched over), but he's definitely girthy. Solid contender for heftiest chonk.
He is. I'm not 100% sure if he's the tallest (the Demogorgon is pretty big, but it's slouched over), but he's definitely girthy. Solid contender for heftiest chonk.
He's pretty crusty when unmasked.I thought he would have a normal face.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
in the menu, he seems to be the same height as Trapper.
EDIT: well, actually Trapper is about half a head taller (not counting the floating hair).
He is. I'm not 100% sure if he's the tallest (the Demogorgon is pretty big, but it's slouched over), but he's definitely girthy. Solid contender for heftiest chonk.
Same size as trapper, only thicc.
Certainly gives clown a run for his money.
He's pretty crusty when unmasked.I thought he would have a normal face.
Omg the Oni is girthy ๐ y'all heard it here first