What are the new PTB perks?
I haven't been able to find a way to see the new perks for the PTB without actually getting on it, but I play on Xbox. Would someone be willing to tell me the perks please?
Tagged:
Trusted
I haven't been able to find a way to see the new perks for the PTB without actually getting on it, but I play on Xbox. Would someone be willing to tell me the perks please?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nevermind. Just a big dummy. I found it.
@SolarFoxVB
Glad you were able to find it yourself, it's more accessible that way.
Windows of opportunity but for killer. hook a surv and all injured surv get hemmorrage and exhausted. Being stunned or blinded changes obsession to the ######### surv they become oblivious for 60 sec. Those are the killer ones and Legions will run the last one and have 0 counter against them. Worse (for surv) than OG legion with cold dirt and bloodhound if it works how I think it will on legion. Already want a Nerf or rework. Might also make Freddy invisible to surv while they are in dream state