please let 3.4.0 have some fresh Adam clothes
poor fella has the least amount of clothes of any original survivor (him and Jeff actually) at 26.
Please BHVR give the guy some new clothes.
thanks.
poor fella has the least amount of clothes of any original survivor (him and Jeff actually) at 26.
Please BHVR give the guy some new clothes.
thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, going off the files in the PTB, I've got some bad news...
Yes please!!! He’s my favorite survivor to play as. All I want is the hair cut I’ve been asking for since his release. And that’s a low cut fade or some waves but they ended giving this hair style to detective tap 😑