Can some one answer me this plz? It's about match making.
I'm rank 17 as killer and it takes me a long time to find a match. Why is it taking so long to find a game?
But my rank on the survivor side is rank 18 and I get in a match really fast. Why?
(1) is it because my rank is low as killer?
(2) is it because of less survivors?
(3) will it get better as I rank up to let's say rank 13 to ranks 10 to red ranks. My only rank that I would stop at is ranks 13 to 10 no higher then that.
I hope it's just my rank as killer since I'm rank 17. Plz tell me it gets better as I get higher in ranks ?
Also I know this has been a problem since they changed match making. Hope they fix this soon:)
Keep up the great work devs don't let know one tell you different. Cause I really like your game. But plz fix your match making plz. Thx
Comments
1-no
2-yes
3- purple ranks are usually the fastest for me
(1) dang it I was hoping it was my rank:(
(2) then why are they not fixing this issue instead of giving us a new dlc. They should fix the issues first before they add a new killer/survivor.
(3) well at least that's good to know:)
Ok so your saying once ptb is over it will get better the higher my rank gets?
Well...it will be worse for everyone...XD
Ok:)