Exhaustion Rework

Since the devs said that exhaustion maybe looked into again, I have a few things to add. While I am all for the exhaustion nerf, I would like to mention that exhaustion should only pause during a chase, and not otherwise. Running is an integral part of the game. When out of the chase, it should work just like it used to work prior to the 2.1.0 patch, which is, it would take twice as much time to recover. You not only run when during a chase, but also when you are looking for gens, or going for the hook save. With this, players still won't be able to use it twice in a chase, but also recover when it's necessary. @not_Queen

Comments

  • I’ve been running sprint burst and vigil since the rework a couple times and it’s actually pretty fun to get to hold onto a sprint burst if it’s about off of cooldown. That way I can have more control of sprint burst unlike before the patch when it would go off before I really wanted it to. Sprint burst hasn’t changed that much survivors just can’t play it without thinking now