Where's the PTB?
Every second know I go to every social thing of DBD existant just to see if there is a trailer, teaser of annoucement of chapter 14
Every second know I go to every social thing of DBD existant just to see if there is a trailer, teaser of annoucement of chapter 14
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
tbh i dont think we will get ptb today
We don’t talk about the PTB.
Probably they still need to balance things out, there will be a landing page when everything is ready.
I can’t wait to see how Spirit changes work out, and if there are other changes waiting ahead... something tells me they’re saving the best for last!