Dev Stream possible changes

They are working on the possibility of bringing an old strat back, when someone is in the disarm/sabo animation another survivor can run over it, it means a full health suravivor can do this to let the unhooked one escape over it.

Bloodlust changes they are thinking of atm, 0.2/0.4/0.6 so BL3 becomes what BL2 is right now but it will happen faster.

No change to self care planned anymore but they are keeping an eye on it

Lots of wraith addon changes in the works, he is next on the list for buffs

Pallets animation when dropping isn't working as intended a change is coming to buff it.

Hatch closing still not finished, they don't seem to know exactly what to do with it right now.

Player report system being improved.

Exhaustion was not part of the SB nerf that is still going to be reworked at some point, the current nerf was just something they thought was needed.

Unhooking animation is being changed so you can do fake ones better and they will be harder to see for the killer.

They have been thinking of some aura debuffing perks.

DS change the stun is what they are leaning towards and also the posibility of it making pick up take longer for the whole match.

Farming someone off the hook may remove blood points form yo as well as beno points.

There was more talked about but thats all I can think of for now, it wass pretty survivor sided
apart from the wraith rework and SB.

Comments

  • Thanks.  I missed part of it as I was working, but with your recap I don't feel I have to watch it to figure out what I missed.