Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › General Discussions

Hillbilly has Shotgun, Meg minigun when?

AshleyWB AshleyWB
July 26, 2018 in General Discussions
I NEED ANSWERS

Comments

  • Shipthebread Shipthebread
    July 26, 2018

    Lame post

  • AshleyWB AshleyWB
    July 26, 2018
    @Shipthebread I know you are, but what am I? Muhahaha😈

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.