Will Sloppy butcher still work with Feral Frenzy?
In the next chapter, they will make that Frenzy attacks are no longer considered base attacks but idk if Sloppy require a base attck
In the next chapter, they will make that Frenzy attacks are no longer considered base attacks but idk if Sloppy require a base attck
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Currently FF is the only killer power which works with Sloppy Butcher, and I assume that's because for perk purposes it currently counts as a basic attack. If the leaked changes are to be believed, that would mean that no, Sloppy Butcher will no longer work off Feral Frenzy hits.
Well rip legion
Indeed.
How many times has BHVR "fixed" something and only made things worse as a result?
Sloppy doesn't specify "basic attacks" so I don't think it will be affected.
Not true. It procs on Huntress Hatchets, Billy/Bubba chainsaws, Pig's Ambush, and Demo's Shred. I think the only injury inflicting powers where it doesn't proc is Plague's Corrupt Purge and Trapper's traps.
From the official wiki. But I'll test it ingame later just to make sure.
Maybe but I explicitly remember using Sloppy on both Huntress and Billy and it works. Unless it was recently changed to work that way.