Screen freezes anytime a status effect happens (xbox)

TL;DR : Game freezes as survivor and killer and frame drops as killer, tried various things to fix such as turning off captures and restarting game and console but no success. Any one got a solution? Cheers





As both survivor and killer my screen will freeze for 2-3 seconds everytime a status effect happens - if I get hit by a killer and they have sloppy butcher, if noed or haunted grounds activates, undetectable as the killer etc...

This means that it happens several times every game. Sometimes it happens just randomly for no reason.

It makes it very difficult as I will try and 360 the killer then my screen will freeze and I will be hit and have the mangled status effect and usually I will end up facing the wrong way and the speed boost when injured will be completely wasted.

As killer it is less annoying but still and issue and the frame rate is horrible.

It happens from the moment I load up the game and restarting the game and console barely helps. I've tried turning off captures but that doesn't help either.


Any suggestions? Thanks

Comments