"Match Consequences"
It seems like half the time I escape, I still lose my items and addons. What's the deal with this??
Edit: I am NOT using all of the charges on said items.
It seems like half the time I escape, I still lose my items and addons. What's the deal with this??
Edit: I am NOT using all of the charges on said items.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In the event your item and add-ons are depleted, then you lose the item. Doesn't matter if you escape or not, a medkit won't magically come back. However, this can be gamed if you use ALMOST all of the charges and escape.
I should have noted that I don't use all the charges. The last match I played I had a purple medkit with double charge addons. Had over half my charges left. Still lost the item and addons.
Does this happen often or is it only when you escape? My guess is that the killer dced when you escaped and somehow you lost the item.
This happened to me as well, not very often though. But it's annoying :/