PTB - Cannot Connect to Online Services
I'm getting this connection error after starting the game for the PTB. Too many people trying to get into it? (Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this topic)
I'm getting this connection error after starting the game for the PTB. Too many people trying to get into it? (Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this topic)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could be traffic atm, you probably need to wait abit for the congestion to go down lol
stuck on loading screen 2.0.0 , cmoooooon i wana see the swimsuits
How did you download 4.5 GB in 20 minutes? Demons!
Yeah I just wanna play FeelsBadMan
I guess its too crowded, if any streamers get on please make a post, I just wana see at least while the congestion calms down