This survivor uses a killer offering and therefore requires him to play killer and I earn 0 points at the end of the game to find you normal. I ask that the survivors who uses himself bug punches himself by ban
Ah, yeah. I've heard of this. Forcing the killer to be a killer they didn't choose with 0 add ons or perks. Pretty messed up. This is about the only sort of situation where it is okay to leave the game early.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ah, yeah. I've heard of this. Forcing the killer to be a killer they didn't choose with 0 add ons or perks. Pretty messed up. This is about the only sort of situation where it is okay to leave the game early.