What Is Considered "Finishing The Rift"
What is considered finishing the rift? is it finished every challenge for every level, or fully capping out the blue rift tier? I want to know before I buy the rift so I can get an idea if I can actually complete it for the auric cell refund or not.
Comments
Tier 70 on the Archives.
Tier 70. That's when you'll have your Auric Cell "refund".
thank you; you are both cuties ♥
The rift is the battlepass, the tome is the 4 levels with challenges. You don't need to complete the tome to complete the rift.
Meh, in reality I just spend my auric cells cause I wanted the new GhostFace outfit
You can always wait till the last day to buy it. Your progress will still be counted and you will be able to see exactly how far you are and what ask you will unlock if you buy it. No surprises this way.