Save game version xbox gamepass beta (For pc)
how I find the save game of the xbox gamepass on pc? I will try optimize the game on my pc.
sorry for my english.
Tagged:
Trusted
how I find the save game of the xbox gamepass on pc? I will try optimize the game on my pc.
sorry for my english.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@uzielao
Sorry, I can't really follow with what you're saying.
You can't access your save data through PC anymore... this was changed to be saved on a cloud data storage through BHVRs systems awhile back.
You can only optimize the game through the in-game settings in PC and Console...
Ok man, thanks for the help
No problemo.