How many prestiged characters do you have

I wonder how many people actually prestige their characters, because a lot of my friends are against it, as they see it as a bloodpoint waste, but I have like 2 characters p2 already, and a p1 as well.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Every killer I own is at P3, while for survivors I have Jake and Nea (my mains) at P3 and a couple at P1 (a remnant of the ol' times when I wasn't sure what prestiging did and who to main).

  • I've got around 6 p3 killers, I've been P3ing every "new" killer since plague since that was around the time I started playing and Hillybilly and Trapper. And I got ash P3 since he is the only survivor I use cause I just love playing him

  • All Killers All Perks Besides Demodork.

    All Survivors P3 Level 50 Besides Steve

    Feng, Nancy, Kate, Jake, Nea are my maxed survivors.

  • 5 Survivors P3. Out of all Laurie has all the perks. 2 killers p3 Hag and huntress.

1 2 ›