How to stalk as ghostface my way

With people not stalking as GhostFace anymore sometimes, I decided to teach you all how to stalk like a true ghostface main.



I have 4 different ways I stalk that can get the marking off really well


First stalk: Normal/peek

Everyone does this one, but I put a little spice into mine.

Try to peek as much as possible to stalk people, but try to stalk from higher ground if possible. This one is easier to preform than the other 4 and easier to get out of view with, but more situational than useful.


Second Stalk:Pop the mark

Like Michael's pop tier three, wait till the person you are chasing is 99% on the meter, then tap it for the marking and down them quickly, this is risky however as they could reveal you at 99% and now you have a survivor at 99% and you not having shroud available.


Third stalk: Combat stalk

Very simple, stalk in the chase via peeking to mark them in the chase.


Fourth Stalk: Spooky stalk


This one is high risk, high reward. Get close to a generator that is being worked on and stalk someone that is working on it via peeking. This is a high risk stalk however, as you will be more noticeable, but high reward with the fact that you are close to the survivor.



I do have meme ones that I can add if you want me to I.E MichaelFace stalk and more

Comments

  • @Hoodied said:

    With people not stalking as GhostFace anymore sometimes, I decided to teach you all how to stalk like a true ghostface main.

    I have 4 different ways I stalk that can get the marking off really well

    First stalk: Normal/peek

    Everyone does this one, but I put a little spice into mine.

    Try to peek as much as possible to stalk people, but try to stalk from higher ground if possible. This one is easier to preform than the other 4 and easier to get out of view with, but more situational than useful.

    Second Stalk:Pop the mark

    Like Michael's pop tier three, wait till the person you are chasing is 99% on the meter, then tap it for the marking and down them quickly, this is risky however as they could reveal you at 99% and now you have a survivor at 99% and you not having shroud available.

    Third stalk: Combat stalk

    Very simple, stalk in the chase via peeking to mark them in the chase.

    Fourth Stalk: Spooky stalk

    This one is high risk, high reward. Get close to a generator that is being worked on and stalk someone that is working on it via peeking. This is a high risk stalk however, as you will be more noticeable, but high reward with the fact that you are close to the survivor.

    I do have meme ones that I can add if you want me to I.E MichaelFace stalk and more

    These are all pretty basic stalks, with a team who knows what they're doing stalking is mostly a waste of time

  • @hematophagy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/104455/how-to-stalk-as-ghostface-my-way

    These are all pretty basic stalks, with a team who knows what they're doing stalking is mostly a waste of time

    Maybe I should have described it more


    I am like a steamroller to people that know what they are doing as GhostFace most of the time

  • @Hoodied said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/839017#Comment_839017

    Maybe I should have described it more

    I am like a steamroller to people that know what they are doing as GhostFace most of the time

    What ranks, cause like I said usually people know what to do when they know the killer

  • @hematophagy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/839021#Comment_839021

    What ranks, cause like I said usually people know what to do when they know the killer

    Red ranks before rank reset