My opinion on the dev update
DEDICATED SERVERS
Thanks for talking about this, this shows that you are listening, just not responding
THE ARCHIVES
This is important to note actually, as this means that they can change the Tomes if they deem to difficult and they can change the challenges too. Hopefully this also means they can change challenges that are already prep'd.
EXCLUSIVE COSMETICS
I really don't mind this, throws out the tickets for lost cosmetics from events, keeps the more important errors alive I.E Save errors. By the way I am pretty sure one of the scammer's for the skin codes is not happy with this, which brings me JOY.
FUTURE EVENTS
I'd rather a working game than a cool event that is riddled with bugs thanks for this.
SPIRIT CHANGES
I am happy for the fact Prayer Beads got slapped, now it has more counterplay than having spine chill. The Saya I am glad it got changed that was pure BS, which can be seen in Pain Reliever's Spirit Critique where you can launch spirit into the ceiling of SpringWood. The Vault animation I can see both ways for it.
Comments