Please keep the "Ultra Rare" Rarity for the new cosmetics coming soon
I miss seeing the pretty, beautiful pink in our inventory.
Keep them Ultra Rare when they're released in 3.4.0!!!
I miss seeing the pretty, beautiful pink in our inventory.
Keep them Ultra Rare when they're released in 3.4.0!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All cosmetics were classified as Ultra Rare according to the Developer Update, so they might maintain the original rarity.
God I miss Ultra Rare's pretty pink color...
Thank you guys for keeping this
i wish you could make the perks colored red like they used to be without having to go into the config since its impossible on consoles...