Alright everyone TIME..OUT!!
Holy geez ok so..anybody who knows me or knows of me knows I'm a massive critic for the devs..I go Gordon Ramsey in this bish..
But seriously though I've seen so many people mad and some looking at this differently so I'd like to say something about it.
1. The exclusive outfits, so many people are all bent about it..this I view as selfish and frankly sad to see..they are just cosmetics..not a christmas bonus check..Be happy you'll see them more and people whom didnt get the chance will get to see them too..adding all new color to the game. Just get over it, it's being generous while solving many issues at once..
2..the spirit..as I said before I'm a major critic of the devs..hell I'm a nurse main so you know how I thought this would end up..but I'm actually very impressed they handled it with care and gave both sides an even stance for a change..nobody got everything but nobody got nothing either..far from how nurse was treated. Now..my only things I wish to see is the amulet addon..they may have overdone that one..not a fan of the vaulting change just because it was easy to avoid the danger anyway and it was cool. And finally the last part which I simply wish to know @peanits am I correct in assuming the purpose of the phase deceleration is to much like wraith, dedicate to your swing earlier to get the lunge benafit rather than being able to wait till Last millisecond? If so..no problems I say..makes sense..we have plenty of time to see where this goes AND...seeing this? First time in ages I've been optimistic about the future of our new killer and doc alike..weve seen from freddy they can do awesome things..let's ask for an encore I say
Comments
@Peanits I had a question for you in the post but it didnt highlight , please and ty
I wouldn't be upset about the exclusive outfits if they had been consistent and also released the legacy outfits. I've been playing this game since the hags release and since then have logged almost 3000 hours into it. In that time I've prestiged as many characters as possible and earned all the event skins that have been made available. If I had the opportunity I would've loved to have been able to grind out the legacy skin for my 2nd favorite killer (wraith). But accepted the fact that they were no longer available. Having the previous skins that I had worked for handed out to everyone for zero effort while keeping the only skins I've missed out on unavailable to me feels like a slap in the face.
Well..I honestly say this..hallowed blight makes legacy a joke..heck the only one I really liked was Billy's pants..however I understand your view but the devs were very clear on why they did it and frankly exclusive items are just..dumb in general