Rift Pass Help
I tried to purchase the Rift Pass. I've got enough Auric Cells (4,199) but it's not letting me. It keeps telling me that I'm unable to complete the purchase. What can I do to actually buy the Rift Pass?
Tagged:
Trusted
I tried to purchase the Rift Pass. I've got enough Auric Cells (4,199) but it's not letting me. It keeps telling me that I'm unable to complete the purchase. What can I do to actually buy the Rift Pass?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I figured it out. It took a bit to get the Auric Cells I bought to sync up. I've now bought the Rift Pass.
That's good! :)