Ever had a NOED clutch?

I've had two memorable moments when NOED won the game from both survivor and killer prospective.

As a survivor, a queued into a game with a couple of random players, and of course it is a Demogorgon. Cause why not? Anyway my team managed to get all the generators done with maybe one or two hooks, and then *FLASHING SOUND* exposed status effect. This demo got me and two others, but the last one, a Meg, came to get me AFTER opening a door (smart move, Charlie.) And I was the only to get out. I felt kinda bad.

As killer, I was having a relatively easy game, maybe because I'm rank 19, all except for this P3 Claudette. So when the time came for me to slap the hatch, I ran to the gates that were practically next to each other, kind of like hooks, and eventually found after my 4th round of patrolling. So I down her, slap a Reverse Bear Trap on her face (Cause why not?) And Cypressed that Immersed Claudette's cheeks.

Comments