Exclusive Cosmetics
So I am aware of fact that everyone will be getting exclusive cosmetics but the only thing I'm wondering is that are the item rarities gonna change?
So I am aware of fact that everyone will be getting exclusive cosmetics but the only thing I'm wondering is that are the item rarities gonna change?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol ik that but it wouldnt be an ultra rare because everyone would have it and would be wearing them. So they would be just like a common.
I also wonder if the cosmetics will only get people who own the game or whether it will be in the basic game
Hopefully they will change rarity to common or uncommon. Especially if they are given to anyone by default who owns the game.
Nothing even remotely rare about them anymore. :/