About The Exclusive Cosmetics Being Free
I'm honestly surprised the devs didn't take this chance to make these cosmetics available via the Rift on the free track so we had more interesting costumes to grind for. Seems like a missed opportunity.
I'm honestly surprised the devs didn't take this chance to make these cosmetics available via the Rift on the free track so we had more interesting costumes to grind for. Seems like a missed opportunity.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
People who already have it would get nothing from the Rift if they did this.
It would be on the free track anyways (where lots of blanks are) so I don't really see why that matters.