My feedback on the Developer update
Hi yall, just wanted to share my feedback on this developer update, hopefully it changes something or maybe it won't!
- Dedicated Servers
I am really happy how they are at the moment and I am glad more work is going to it! Hopefully dead hard works better now!
- The Archives
Tome 4 is scary, and I believe some challenges should be changed, and maybe devs should make the challenges playout more though multiple matches instead of one single match
- Exclusive Cosmetics
Why are event cosmetics being given away? Thats my only question.
Code exclusives I can understand why, since you need to be pretty lucky or rich to get one, but why event exclusives? Most of them were available for both console and pc players, soo I can't really understand why it's being given away.
It's a sort of symbol of how you are in this community and has been for soo long that you exprienced everything and got something to prove it, much like legacy, and since legacy isn't coming back, why are event cosmetics coming?
- Future Events
I am fine with this, all I ask is for some good decorations on the hooks/generators and lobby
- Spirit changes
Oh boy, lot's of things changing.
Collision during Yamaoka’s Haunting
I agree with this one, I usually play spirit and I can say that collision was one of my ways of always finding survivors, soo no harm here
Window vaulting animation
I dislike this change with a passion, I usually do this trick over windows, where I pretend I am vaulting getting the survivor confused, which either results in him getting close to the window(if he thinks im phasing) or running like crazy(which doesn't work for me). I feel like this is the only change that shouldn't go through
Adjusted speed curve post-phase
This is fine, as I used to get some checky hits with this
Add-on changes
Not a fan that everything listed is being decreased, and the prayer bread change is interesting, which is fine by me, surely I'll miss grabbing survivors off gens but it's a change I can live with
Comments
(-Updated- since the forum didn't upload a single thing I wrote)