Perk updates and Quality of life thoughts

Warning if you're Grammar freak, don't read on

Survivor changes
I feel roles would be lovely in this game, as it is survivors are limited as skins, which is fine, how do we insert roles, I'm glad none of you asked, buffing perks while nerfing actions would be a great way to do this, like Sabo has less gen speeds and healers have less sabo speeds, it's only a thought.

Sabo
Sabo needs a place in the game, seems everything released has hurt it, any good Killer will admit that Sabo is a god send, it can cause you issues at times, but any time someone is off a Gen is time for you to hunt, with the introduction to the Emblem system that doesn't reward Sabo, we also got the Hangmans Trick (should be called focus Gen trick) bad joke, but it's true, 10 secs hook respawn is a joke, glad no one uses it Saboteur efficiency of items increased by 100% (200% total, 150% may be better), decreases skill check when hooks are 90% complete and see aura's of hooks within 15m , downside Gen repair is decreased by 20-30%.

Botany knowledge
While moving towards an Injured survivor or hooked survivor and not in chase gain an extra 3% movement speed (until gates are powered) medkits used on others are 200% more efficient as long as no rare or higher add-ons are attached, so no ranger medkits sitting with a sneaky syringe.

Resilience
I feel this a great perk, but I feel the numbers are far to low, I feel the numbers should be 15% or higher as you're sitting in a vulnerable situation

Quick and Quiet
simply add fall sound to it.

Balanced Landing
This perk is really perfect, almost, the height requirement is extremely inconsistent, I've vaulted yellow digger trucks and sometimes it activates and some times it doesn't, also maps like shadow woods and I actually had a Mcmillian map without a hill, I was surprised at that, needs activate-able points, no reason not to have them since killers have no fall stun.

Kindred
We all love campers, I mean hate them, but wait I'm using a perk that doesn't even counter it hmmmm, buff this by 100% -200% atleast, 16m-24m for an anti-camping killer is a decent perk, 8m isn't good in the slightest.

Boiled over
I would love to use this perk, but it's not useful, only in 1 match I noticed a difference and I was pissing myself laughing, I was in Asylum and tried to walk out a window only for it to kick in and drop me out a hole in the floor, I still made the hook, but the only thing that would have stopped me was the tears streaming down my face that it actually worked, add 10% wriggle time. When it comes to this I'm not 100% sure of the time to struggle free,but it takes 10 grunts before a wriggle free, I assume it's around 30 secs to wriggle free so 10% may be #########, I know if I use a perk as useless as this, I want something from it, atleast this way it would almost counter IG, aslo an increase in the hook blocking aura by 20m maybe is good also rather than 16m I think.

Killer changes
now this is the Role I wanted to talk about, now I play them equally, but I love my Killer more. But i'm not sure if it's just me, but the RNG maps don't ever seem as though they're RNG at all, I get Haddonfield more as Huntress and Billy than I do as Hag or Trapper, same for Mcmillian, I got them more as Hag and Trapper as I do Billy, and we can all agree 80% of LF appears on Swamp2. Maybe if we actually had RNG maps as they claim, which is BS they're on some kind of cycle, watch streams all the time, it's funny how many times our maps co-inside.

Thanataphobia
simply should start at 15% and go to 20% and should include totem cleansing.

Fired up
This perk would have made it in here, due to the changes though I don't think it's correct to add this, even though technically I did, hmmm.

Lullaby
No way they should get a warning before you even have one stack in it, it's a great perk but it all comes down to the totem placement and the early warning, Devour Hope is such a great Hex perk and the only one really good one because when it activates, everyone is scared shitless. So remove the early warning

Thrill of the Hunt
Simply add a token system to it, the more tokens you have the less noisier and brighter it shines as does other totems, personally this perk is fine for what it does, simply the issue is the spawn locations for totems

Spies in the shadows
I would love to see this be buffed to the extent that survivors have to use Urban evade to counter it, but with all the Nerfs to survivors and buffs to killers, I don't think it would be wise. However I would have like it to be 100% notification when 40m 80% 25m and 50% 20m, again with all the current changes that would be insane.

Play with your food
Going by the changes made to StBfL I assume they want the perks to torture other players but not the obsession, so bare with me.
You become obsessed with one Survivor. Every time you chase your Obsession and let them escape, you receive a Token up to a maximum of 3 Tokens. Each Token increases your Movement Speed by 1/2/3 %. Each offensive action against the obsession spends one Token.
When obsession is killed, lose all stacks.

But when you think about it, it means killers could have 125% so I'm not sure anyone would pass this up, anything that increases speed is always abused, (blood lust, I'm looking at you).
I would suggest that while obsession is hooked, you have no red stain and move 3-5% faster, but someone already suggested beast of prey being activeatable which would be nice

Insidious
DELETE, ok well l know LF mains that love this perk will hate me,completely remove the thing it does or change it.
OPT1= When idle, completely stealth (visually too) after 5 seconds, if someone is hooked within your base terror radius you'll not stealth.
OPT2= After hooking a survivor the Entity's circle is increased for on lookers by 20%-40%, after you hook a survivor gain 10 seconds of no terror radius ( this is my favourite)

Ruin
I personally don't have a issue with it, but when you have so many things added to it, it's just ridiculous, I'm looking at you Doc mains with unnerving presence and Iri Kings. "Gen Rush" although people I consider friends scoff at this term, it's a present problem, that is encouraging very disgusting players to be become well exactly this.
I can't actually think any changes to this tbh, it's a stupid perk, other than it's removal.
Before you flame me, let me explain, after watching a popular streamer, I found this to be the "go to perk" and I would always get pissed when it was destroyed. It wasn't until I watched someone else that I found it was actually a hindrance to me, also known as a crutch perk. When you have to rely on a perk to slow the game down for a 4k, then do you really deserve it? it's not you that got it, this argument can be made about any perk I guess, but all those perks are about acting on things, even thanataphobia you have to inflict damage to people not just sit back and praise your totem.

Dying Light
The tunnelers perk, another disgusting perk that has ######### where you thinking of attached to it, simply remove everything from it and punish people for not making a quick save. While the obsession is on the hook and you're 25m away, other players have Gen repair speed reduced by 30-50%, If the obsession is hooked before another survivor, each survivor gains 20% increased Gen repair speed. I don't know if people would agree, but as both survivor and killer.

I actually thought I would have more to talk about in the killer section, but honestly Killers are finally in a good place, after 2 years of torture, we finally have power.

Quality of live improvements
Devs can't expect all maps to be the same for instance The game map is stupidly lacking pallets now, where as thompson house almost lost no pallets, the coal tower has some incredibly stupid spawns, on 1 1/2 of the map there was 2 pallets, 2...
I assume this will be fixed in the future, but as of just now, it's hurting the game.

Please fix the pallets, I assume this is a daily topic since day one tbh, but the only actual fix would be dedicated servers, since we don't have them, maybe would could have some kind of collision stoppers, I've been chainsawed through dropped pallets and everything, really it could be turned into a comedy clip.

I don't know why FPS takes a hit on killer compared to survivors but it would be nice if it could be adjusted, also some maps are also having FPS drops, I will not mention as I assume everyone knows them.

Fix the Doc, even if you leave with his current BS power, fix the FPS issues with the static screen effect pls and also the window shock consuming perks.

Bloodlust removal when, this was a crutch buff added for all those kids that got ran for ages, this was never a solution it's a hindrance, I lose more people to bloodlust kicking in, FPS drop and they escape.This isn't just down to my ######### PC, friends with really good computers have experienced this also, remove it pls, it was a quick fix for pallets, now pallets are nerfed, remove this #########, ty

For everyone that read it and comment like adults thank you, for all others I also except salt on my profile :)

Comments