Which anti gen perk do you use the most?
I think i know which one people use the most but for me its pop goes the weasel, if you can end chases quickly this perk takes away so much of the survivors progress to escape.
I think i know which one people use the most but for me its pop goes the weasel, if you can end chases quickly this perk takes away so much of the survivors progress to escape.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Corrupt Intervention I have almost as a must since I have yet to get good as Hag and unlock Ruin as a teachable.
There's only a few exceptions I don't use it on. Killers like Freddy for one, as I feel like the first bit of early game where is cooldown is charging is an acceptable amount of time to let a perk like Discordance do its thing (And sometimes you can cheese the cooldown by spamming Control before the match starts, by getting it to charge up then only having the minimal cooldown after canceling).
But otherwise, if I'm playing a low-pressure killer, Corrupt Intervention is a god-send.
It's probably like the weakest one but it can't be destroyed (except for healing) and I don't have to go out of my way to get it to work. And I play Plague a lot, she can make it almost kinda good