New chapter 14
What are the thoughts of maybe having an Oni killer!? Is it lazy to revisit a previous chapter or is it unique to connect killers in someway for the first time? sound off below
What are the thoughts of maybe having an Oni killer!? Is it lazy to revisit a previous chapter or is it unique to connect killers in someway for the first time? sound off below
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am not saying lazy, but a bit uninspired for my taste.
I am neither for nor against it, I think it's cool that they connect the lore but it's also cool if they create something new. I am glad it's not another damned licensed chapter though
There is a slight possibility this is somehow a red herring and the chapter might not be so related as we think. But I don't want to start throwing any crazy theories out there but the devs do like to mislead us from time to time
I agree I wanted an original chapter even though stranger things brought a bunch of new players. Whatever it is I hope it’s cool
The idea of "sequels" to chapters is interesting, plus there were alot of people dissapointed that the father wasnt playable after the "First Cut" trailer, which seems to be whats going to happen now.