In Regards to Ch. 14
So according to the teaser this chapter is a sequel to Shattered Bloodline, whether it turns out to be a true sequel with a possibly recurring character or whether it turns out to be a spin-off ala Annabelle from Conjuring, I want to congratulate and give props to the DBD design team and the writers.
Some of you may know that I highly criticized the Hallowed Blight last year with its shallow paragraph of a short story that started out hot but turned to a boring ash pile within the next few days; fact. This year I was kind of thinking the same thing but after going back reviewing what we got, what we were given, and what the future holds I realize that the writers know what they're doing and I am overjoyed with the direction they're taking. You guys are using the platform and the events to create a larger story and I am impressed and incredibly thankful as well as I was getting very pissed off with how shallow it was at first.
Your team has vision and I am drooling to see what it turns out to be, good job guys you're really taking advantage of what you have and that's awesome; as a fan I am excited and as a fellow writer I am impressed since this is an asymmetrical multiplayer game and not an RPG so good job. Also before anyone starts thinking that I don't like any of the lore, I am specifically talking about the Event stories and not the little backstories with each character. I like them now though, I see what they're doing and I'm excited for it.
Comments