tryed to get out of a locker it put me back in and i could not get out i had to d/c
any one else had this problem? the game started of laggy also
any one else had this problem? the game started of laggy also
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happened one time to me, just a crazy fluke I guess. I also have had one where I left thru the exit gate and was able to run around out there. Eventually ended up dying because the timer ran out. There are tons of videos of weird stuff that happens in this game, ochido puts together some funny clips of these.