Kind killer ?
Letting the last survivors or the one that give u a hard time go ? For it or against ?
Letting the last survivors or the one that give u a hard time go ? For it or against ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I used to it every time if the survivor was good / his team was bad and he didn’t BM.
with the new emblem system I would be lucky to get a black pip though, so no mercy :(
Do whatever you like, but don't treat the entire match as a joke. This isn't a sandbox game, and having a killer that's just goofing around isn't doing the survivors any favors.
Got ya
I used to be a nice killer. Even in the times of garunteed hatch and old decisive strike, I always gave the last person the hatch, no matter how they played.
However over the years, and months, I started to do it less and less. Only did it on non-toxic ones, or when disconnects where involved.
Now I never give hatch/gate anymore, simply because survivors never returned the favour to me. They never gave me anything if I had a rough match, or if I was running a meme build or something. They would always play to win, and treat me like an AI, and not like an actual human being.
Survivors chose it that way.
If I feel like it, I'll let them go, if I don't, I won't.
There's nothing more to it.