All working with killer ?
if 4 survivors agree to work with the killer to get max bloodpoint, is it considered cheating or can I get band for doing so ?
if 4 survivors agree to work with the killer to get max bloodpoint, is it considered cheating or can I get band for doing so ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is against the rules but so is dcing. Take that for what it is worth.
I don't think farming with 4 survivors is cheating.
Now if you farm with 3 survivors and purposely make 1 survivors life hell by picking on them as a group then yes, that is considered 'working with killer' and could get you a ban.