Biggest Survivor Buff for Solo Players this Patch

Since everyone gets to see who's the obsession, when you're playing Solo, the claws on the Obsession will shake when he's being chase so you will know perfectly that you are safe in doing Gens

This is a massive buff for all Solo Players, a good move from the Devs's part, and yet no one is appreciating this buff sadly...

Comments

  • Since everyone gets to see who's the obsession, when you're playing Solo, the claws on the Obsession will shake when he's being chase so you will know perfectly that you are safe in doing Gens

    This is a massive buff for all Solo Players, a good move from the Devs's part, and yet no one is appreciating this buff sadly...

    I absolutely love it, just too lazy to make a actual post on it lmao! Now I won't get farmed when I have "Dying Light" on me and then mori'ed after getting farmed! :) I rate 10/10!
  • except if he has STBFL and you're #########