Since you don't want us to complete the challenges to progress the Rift ...
How about we get some fragments for Dailies ? 5 per daily or so would be plenty, it'd make the game more satisfying and less frustrating in every way, because currently you have to put up with those annoying challenges (they are not designed to be fun ... Or completable in some cases) if you even want to dream of completing the Rift.
Just an idea of mine, what do you think ? (and yes, I know that they straight-up don't want people to complete the bp, they want us to buy the tiers. That's so obvious even a braindead would notice, but here's hoping that's not the case and our ideas and suggestions will get implemented into the 2nd Rift)
ps. I know the post's kinda salty, but Im kinda salty too since I saw the new challenges, so ...
Comments