What genre of music would the survivors listen to?

Like the title says what do you guys think the survivors would listen to genre wise?

I think Nea looks like a folk type of girl, specifically neutral milk hotel, I think nea would love in the aeroplane over the sea

I could also see Dwight being a hip-hop fan maybe going a little experimental and listening to some Death Grips perhaps?

what do you guys think? :)

Comments

  • So you would base your music choice on the customary look of a survivor as opposed to their back story? Each survivor has a back story. For example Kate Denson is a musician, I think in the country and western side of things ... not sure as I dont have the game open right now to refer.

    But a few ideas spring to mind: Detective Tapp likes blues, especially Slim Harpo's "Got Love if You Want It.; Claudette Morrel is big into botany and insects and such, so maybe Celtic (Enya)? Just a couple of ideas

  • @horsegod386 said:

    Like the title says what do you guys think the survivors would listen to genre wise?

    I think Nea looks like a folk type of girl, specifically neutral milk hotel, I think nea would love in the aeroplane over the sea

    I could also see Dwight being a hip-hop fan maybe going a little experimental and listening to some Death Grips perhaps?

    what do you guys think? :)

    -nea

    -folk


    bruh that's just objectively wrong. Nea is punk. She probably listens to punk rock and electro punk.