Should the streamer dc'd?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/507396706?t=03h02m55s

Please watch his side of the game before reading further and voting...

First hit came after spotting another survior and tracked before scaring him half to death.

After hooking I went after other surviors but returned after being alerted to the unhook to catch two surviors

Second hit came after he/healer alerted me by staring at me, he was nearest and already injured

After hooking I again went to the completed generator but spotted someone and chased, they led me to hook.

Survior was next to me with another downed survior, I have a few seconds before they could 99% heal themselves and risk them being fully healed so chased him.

As a killer tactility I had my ruin destroyed but also had three surviors with 4 gens all he was doing was denying me a hook as he was upset.

I hope this shows from a surviors perspective and a killers, I hadn't camped but can't ignore a survior incase he thinks I'm tunneling?

Comments