Solo survivors share your experience

I was rank 3 just until now, because rank has just been reset. I always play solo and most of the time I pip or black pip. I always make it to the red ranks. I am not trying to brag or anything, because I don't consider myself an optimal survivor, I make a lot of mistakes. Sometimes I escape and sometimes I die.

The main reason I open this thread is because I rarely get face camped or tunneled to death and I feel like I'm one of the few lucky ones since all I read on this forum are bad experiences when you guys play solo. What's going on? I'd like to hear some good experiences too, because I'm sure there are a lot of solo survivors who are doing fine.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Solo survivor is like weird.

    you’re more likely to get hook farmed

    your teammates don’t do much of anything sometimes

    it’s not the best choice it’s spacers choice.


    sometimes I get put with really great teams though and everyone pulls their weight.


    it can be really awesome or more often than not while ranking up a complete ######### show, and I’ve joined the circus.


    either way I usually run distortion, alert(or some other map awareness perk) , a healing perk, and prove thyself.

    ill mix it up with other stealth perks as solo Bc they make the experience a lot easier to digest.

  • I've actually had some really good matches as solo survivor, i rarely see face camping but tunneling is very common. I'm in the very low ranks since i don't really play survivor that often.

  • I'm pretty much like you in that aspect.