Why don’t we have Chucky and Tiffany in the game as one character

I had an idea for the Chucky character like I know Chucky is to short but we can have Chucky jump on survivors back and slice them once just like how all the killers are with one slash and for the hooks Chucky and Tiffany can throw the survivor on the hook and when Chucky is near for the survivors Chucky can do his laugh with Tiffany and the survivors can have the ability to see Chucky for 6 seconds. And for the Chucky design I would like to see him in stitches but I don’t know I planned this idea for 7 months and I want my dream to come true because I love killers and this game!!!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • They should stand on each other's shoulders and pretend to be an adult, and try to get a bank loan.

  • @chuckylover15

    We don't have Chucky as a Killer due to his size... BHVR has said they don't intend to make a doll Killer, let alone a Killer that can't even reach the hooks to hook Survivors...

    It might happen if we're really lucky, but... It's unlikely.