Tome 2 in the Archives is getting out today but when exactly?

I have read that the tome 2 is getting out today but does anyone know when exactly it will be unlocked?

Comments

  • It comes out on the 13th not today.

    Around 15-16 hours from now 10/11am us eastern time.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    It comes out on the 13th not today.

    Around 15-16 hours from now 10/11am us eastern time.

    well for me its already 12:48 am so its already the 13th for me ^^

  • I assume you're a bit further ahead timezone-wise from the US. Unfortunately, that means the dates they give will usually be somewhat behind. It's scheduled to come out at 11am ET, which is 16 hours from now I believe.


  • @Fibijean said:

    I assume you're a bit further ahead timezone-wise from the US. Unfortunately, that means the dates they give will usually be somewhat behind. It's scheduled to come out at 11am ET, which is 16 hours from now I believe.

    yeah well thanks for the information guys ^^