DCs and Depips

One of the most frustrating things I've had to deal with as a killer lately is losing a pip because everyone DCd early in the match, making it so I can't get enough points to even safety pip. In one I just played, I downed someone at the start, three people DCd and the last person was afk. Because of this, I ended up depipping. If more than two or more people DC from a match, the remaining players should get automatic safety pips. Losing a pip over something completely out of your control is the dumbest thing.

Comments

  • I lose pips too when killers DC.

  • There's a lot more the devs could be doing about DCs, tbh

  • It's very frustrating for me, especially when it looks like I just DC'd from rage. It always happens at the worst times. I'm either hooked, or I'm getting chased and the 'Network connection is lost' and boots me to the main menu and I lose rank. Not that I mind if the rank drops, since I'm not a fan of the rankign system, but the random DC's are getting annoying!