Claudette Funko Pop Charm
Would be cool if her charm was released as a real charm irl...and others as well.
Wasn’t there some talk (sometime ago) about making DBD characters into funko pops?
Tagged:
Trusted
Would be cool if her charm was released as a real charm irl...and others as well.
Wasn’t there some talk (sometime ago) about making DBD characters into funko pops?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
DBD is a thing that exists, so I'm sure Funko will get around to it eventually, like they do with everything.
Yeah there also was a petition for Funko to release Dbd figures but I didn't hear anything about it after signing it. That would be so cool
I'd rather some NECA figures
Man, that would be cool. At least they made some great Freddy, Myers, and Leatherface figures. That sort of counts! ?
They made a pop for Mr.Owl so DBD has a big chance for getting funko pops.