Survivor complained he didn't get chase
He seemed very upset. And I told him that's basically a gen speed problem, because:
1) My priority when playing killer is chasing the survivors that I've already hooked (before you start crying I am not talking about tunneling, I will chase the survivors who have already been hooked when I come across two or three survivors doing a gen).
2) If gens pop too fast and there's only two or one gen left I don't have time for 6 more chases.
So, it seems to me that rushing the gens is also not fun for the survivors themselves and I would have to agree it is not fun, I feel the same way.
Of course, you could tell me to chase the poor guy anyway just to make the game more entertaining for him, but I'd rather safety pip, thanks.
What do you think? Any thoughts?
Comments