What are the possibilities?

So either this new Teaser is teasing the Rework of the Spirit or something deeper.


What if we get the mother as a Survivor and the father as a Killer? After all.... There have been to deaths in the Spirit Trailer. The Mom and Rin.


We know the Entity captures people in time of desperation. Considering he saved Amanda from her death by introducing her as a Killer. (According to Lore I suppose)


So maybe he promised to save Rin's mother but that she would have to compete in the Trials as a Survivor?


Mother vs Daughter. Would be cool but it's far fetched.


What do you guys think?

Comments

  • Probably a sign of the upcoming complete gutting 'rework'

  • I think the mother was dead by the time Rin showed up, so she's permanently out of the picture. For the same reason Carl the Cashier is off limits too...

    Maybe they'll retcon that, but I'd expect another completely random Survivor like Adam before someone already connected to the story.