Hello, I hope this can be read by someone from the game developers, because the current situation of the game is going badly, there is no longer an effort to learn, because new players want to play 30 minutes and want to play just like people of many hours , and therefore both sides play dirty, either with the genrush, camp, tunneling, etc ...
(Is it a repair simulator? Most of the time is what it seems.) Confirm it please, if people cry for looping, come on let's give them what they want, "the spirit",
(the spirit, which makes me want to do dc, for being unfair) which has no window jump animation, apart with 1 second that disappears to mislead in loops and press m2 to disappear =) with addons that
does not sound, to make it much easier, for those who cry for not having knowledge of the game and want everything easy, (I could go on, and keep saying more). you are neglecting the people who really want to continue playing and learning
sometimes I regret the money I spend for this kind of thing
Keep it up, that from a very good idea, you spoil it
in this way
Thank you...
This is annoying to read. I don't know why you felt the need to somehow put this in what I guess is some sort of html text box. No one is going to read this until you fix it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
what is this text?
This is annoying to read. I don't know why you felt the need to somehow put this in what I guess is some sort of html text box. No one is going to read this until you fix it.