Anyone getting screen freezes and fps drops on console?

I've been getting screen freezes as the survivor, usually at moments when something big happens: going into dream world, getting hit by killer, getting hit by clown's gas, noed or haunted grounds, generator explosion etc..

It happens almost every game.

Also as killer I have been getting fps drops, particularly as hag and demo.


So are other console players getting this or is it an issue with my xbox one that needs fixing?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Yes. I feel like since the last update there has been more and more frame dropping. It's even noticeable on the menus or lobbies. It especially annoys me when it happens during a skill check and I fail due to frame lag.

    That said, there has always been an issue on Xbox at least with notifications and frame lag. Doctor is a literal walking system crasher.

  • After the patch there were a number of topics on the issue, some dev stated that they weren't able to reproduce it and were waiting for some video proof of some sort.


    Since then I had those freezes happen to me 3 or 4 times (PS4), but I never record my sessions so I will never have video proof of this happening :P.


    The only thing I'm sure on is that I was playing against Freddy the last two times it happened.

  • @Joltz

    This is a common issue with console users at the moment.

    I don't think it was caused by patch 3.3.2 but I haven't heard this many cases about it before so... it's unknown what caused it atm.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    Yes. I feel like since the last update there has been more and more frame dropping. It's even noticeable on the menus or lobbies. It especially annoys me when it happens during a skill check and I fail due to frame lag.

    That said, there has always been an issue on Xbox at least with notifications and frame lag. Doctor is a literal walking system crasher.

    Yeah I have noticed that on the menus definitely! Haha yeah same. Lol I'll bear that in mind, cheers

  • @Nobsyde said:

    After the patch there were a number of topics on the issue, some dev stated that they weren't able to reproduce it and were waiting for some video proof of some sort.

    Since then I had those freezes happen to me 3 or 4 times (PS4), but I never record my sessions so I will never have video proof of this happening :P.

    The only thing I'm sure on is that I was playing against Freddy the last two times it happened.

    Haha I probably have about 20 videos of it happening to me, it's almost every game if not multiple x per game!

    Yeah freddy's dream world triggers it every time for me! Cheers

  • @Joltz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/828052#Comment_828052

    Haha I probably have about 20 videos of it happening to me, it's almost every game if not multiple x per game!

    Yeah freddy's dream world triggers it every time for me! Cheers

    Can you post them here please?