DLC on PS4
I am on ps4 and have 2 sub accounts linked to mine. If I buy the dlc from the ps store, I know that it will be available to my subs. Will that be the case if I use auric cells or shards?
I am on ps4 and have 2 sub accounts linked to mine. If I buy the dlc from the ps store, I know that it will be available to my subs. Will that be the case if I use auric cells or shards?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope. Shards and cells are strictly on a per account basis.
Rule of thumb is that any microtransaction is designed to be on only one account.
That's what i was thinking, thanks for confirming.