The killer actually read my bio.
I’m so upset that I actually got what I wanted for the first time on DBD. My PS4 bio is cringy ASF basically about how much I love Legion and Please Mori Me Legion. So I left to grab a snack and came back to the game the killer was a Legion so I got chased than eventually got caught they were shake their head Up and down (Yes) and continue to shake their head. SO I’m like do I know is this a killer. I check the name and I didn’t know them. I’m in an SWF btw. The killer let my friend pull me off the hook and kept shaking their head and then knocked me back on the ground than he shook his head yes at them and he begin to mori me in front of them :O
I didn’t know that he brought a mori so was Excited ASF as I love getting mori by Legion, but then the saddest thing happened THE GAME KICK EVERYONE DURING THE MORI
Why do you do this to me DBD!?
IT WAS AN IVORY MORI JUST FOR ME!
This is hella depressing as I never seen A Killer read by bio and became a Legion just to mori me. He was rank 2 with all tier 1 perks on Legion.
:[
Comments