Since Behavior has ST license should Jeff get Hopper's Season 3 outfit?
I think Jeff should get an outfit inspired by Chief Hopper's season 3 outfit. I would LOVE to see this. What do y'all think?
Tagged:
Trusted
I think Jeff should get an outfit inspired by Chief Hopper's season 3 outfit. I would LOVE to see this. What do y'all think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why not. If Hopper isn't in.
I wish Hopper and Joyce were in DBD. Don't get me wrong Steve and Nancy are good but I would much rather have Hop and Joyce.
Also, I would prefer that it's was Steve and Robin or Nancy and Jonathon over Steve and Nancy.
@Weasel625
They'd have to talk to the license holder about a cosmetic being added from the character and not the character themselves being added...
If they're onboard than I don't see why not.
That would be cool!
But Jonathan and Quentin practically look the same ;)