Anyone not getting BP for Altruism after games?
A couple of times now i have finished a game and not received any BP for Altruism even though I have rescued/healed people etc. Is this an issue or am I missing something?
Tagged:
Trusted
A couple of times now i have finished a game and not received any BP for Altruism even though I have rescued/healed people etc. Is this an issue or am I missing something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Allsopp03
It's most likely a bug with the current patch... or it's a one off thing.
If it persists, than use this link to submit a ticket. By doing so, the support team will be aware of this issue. You can also just make a post in the BUG report sub-forum if you don't want to submit a ticket.
Here's the support link: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us